NEVER AGAIN: Help us make a Video PSA Supporting #NeverAgain asking both sides of the argument to come together for a solution to end gun violence in our schools. The music video will amplify our message for gun safety.
● Linda Stonestreet is a musician from Northern California. She merges her passion for advocacy and genius for songwriting, song-leading, and the power of prayer. Linda's music touches the soul of everyone who knows our world is changing and that we must work together to innovate and evolve our ways of life.
● Elizabeth Guilliams is a Director, Executive Producer and Branded Content Strategist from Los Angeles. An activist and musician, Elizabeth is an active member of The Love Mob and has led heart-centered retreats for adults and children for the last 15 years. She is honored to serve the planet by building empathy and connection between all people.
● Linda wrote the song No More just after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas School shooting. Her heart was breaking from the continued escalation of children being murdered in our country. Motivated by the song’s message and knowing they must join together to be a part of the conversation, Elizabeth and Linda are collaborating to leverage their combined power as creative women to bring the message to the world by co-creating a series of video messages to bridge the gap in the polarized conversation about gun violence.
● With Linda’s harrowing lyrics and Elizabeth’s prowess directing viral videos, these two women are producing a series of videos in support of all who stand with the “March for Our Lives”.
● We cannot do this without YOU.
● In collaboration with Rocking Causes, the City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, Shane’s Inspiration and your generosity, we will all watch these powerful videos come together in alliance with all people, literally “Marching for Our Lives”. We know that the March will be a powerful gateway for conversation, interaction and engagement of our common unifying need: to keep all our children safe. We will offer how we can co- create solutions together through defining meaningful dialogue, exploring difficult emotions, taking courageous action.
The Cost for this project and why we need your support.
Production Costs = $18,500 total
o Casting $2700
o Crew and Rental Equipment $3100
o Location Rental $1050
o Insurance $380
o Transportation $960
o Props and security $860
o Set Medic $350
o Crafty $250
o Post Production $3500
o Advertising and Distribution $3500
o Contingency 10% $1850
All donations are tax deductible. In-kind donations in the categories are also gratefully received. Any funds raised above our stated goal will go directly towards seeding the next video in the series of advocacy videos and or the production of music for those videos.
Music has the power to bring us together and this music video will serve as the conduit that unites and amplifies our voice against gun violence! #NeverAgain.Thank you for joining us and having your voice heard!
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.